We seek Industry Advisors to work on an occasional consulting basis, to help our students (primarily MBA’s) prepare for interviews and careers with Strategy and Management Consulting firms. Hours will range from a few hours per month to several hours/week, depending on the timings and demands of the recruiting season. Work with students will ideally be conducted in-person at the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School, although some sessions will be held via Skype.
Successful candidates for this Consulting Industry Advisor role will have:
· Experience conducting Consulting Case Interviews
· Experience working for a global, market-leading Strategy Consulting or Management Consulting Firm
· Passion for developing high-potential MBA candidates who come from diverse geographies
· Enthusiasm for working with the University of Oxford
· Leading 1:1 appointments with Business School students and alumni
· Conducting mock interviews to simulate real consulting interviews, primarily Case Interviews
· Providing constructive feedback
· Conducting group sessions, typically again involving consulting cases, in small-group format (3-8 students)
· Providing and assisting with additional consulting careers activities as may arise, such as workshops, presentations, and employer events
If this isn’t for you but you know someone who would be good for the role please share this publication with them.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com